What ever you do, run from
What happens when a family of insane cannibals gets bored? They create a subterranean labyrinth under their house where they hunt you for sport...
then eat you.
Their need for torture is second only
to their taste for blood!
For your own sake...
DO NOT SEEK OUT THE FAMILY...
You'll regret it...
The Nightmare Chamber Haunted House is a high scare, horror based haunt. It incorporates Hollywood quality special effects with experienced actors and technical professionals in order to create a fear experience like no other in Southern Oregon.
- The Nightmare Chamber is not meant for children 10 and under. This is NOT a child friendly haunted house
- No one under the influence of alcohol, legal or illegal substances will be allowed inside - No Exceptions
- There is no smoking within 20 feet of any entrance or exit
The Nightmare Chamber is the largest fundraiser of the year for the non profit Randall Theatre Company of Medford.
When you come to the haunt, you support the theater and help keep it open. Thank you!
CUT YOUR WAIT IN LINE BY PURCHASING A FAST PASS!
FAST PASS - $15
October 13, 14, 15,
19, 20, 21, 22,
26, 27, 28, 29, 30,31
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
10 E. 3rd St. (corner of Front & 3rd), Medford
Admission at the door - $12
Want to volunteer ???
Information is at the
bottom of the page
Randall Theatre's Nightmare Chamber Haunted House fundraiser.
We are looking for SERIOUS, HARD WORKING, NON-FLAKY people who wish to perform in the haunted house, and also to be part of our safety staff team. The Randall Theatre is a reputable live theater company with years of public service. Whoever gets involved must be of the highest standards and have a serious dedication to the event.
NEW VOLUNTEER MEETING:
There is one final new volunteer meeting on September 23rd from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Randall Theatre Medford, 10 E. 3rd Street, corner of Front & 3rd Streets in Medford.
Haunted House Run dates:
Oct. 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. From 5:30 p.m. to up to 12 a.m..
You do not have to be available for all nights, but you would need to be available for at least six nights to be involved.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SET UP HELP ONLY - see the bottom of the page.
The following standards are key to our decision-making process for anyone's involvement:
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to help with the haunted house unless a parent or legal guardian is present while the youth is volunteering.
- No one will be allowed to smoke any substances while working the haunted house. There will be no smoke breaks. If you smoke, wear the patch.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for anyone found under the influence of any legal or non-legal drug including alcohol and/or marijuana. This is a safety issue and will be firmly upheld.
- Any volunteer found under the influence of an illegal substance will be escorted off the premises by Medford Police.
- No child's play.
- Be involved for at least six out of the 13 nights the event runs (more is better, all is best!)
- Work ten out of 13 nights and receive $100 as a thank you!
- There will be acting auditions/meetings, makeup meetings and safety meetings all participants must attend.
Meeting location - Randall Theatre Company, 10 E. 3rd Street, corner of front and 3rd Street, Medford.
SET UP HELP!
Would you like to help us build and get things ready to go? Anyone with building, electrical or professional theatrical and/or scenic painting skills are also needed to help with set up right away. If you would like to get involved with set up of the event, call us at 541-632-3258 and leave a message. We will connect with you as soon as possible. IF YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN HELP WITH SET UP OR CONSTRUCTION, THERE IS NO NEED TO COME TO THE VOLUNTEER MEETING ON THE 23rd of September.
k here to add text.
$2 off Admission Tickets
Magic Man Fun Shop
880 Biddle Road, Medford
1867 Redwood Ave.
Three Rivers Shopping Center
216 SW G St.
Town Center Plaza
($2 off admission counts for
general admission only. Does not
apply to FAST PASS tickets)